gcity at gcity at
Thu Dec 10 04:02:51 EST 1998

This is a Golfpromo Marketing Promotion. You are on this list
because we have received your name as an interested golfer or
golf business.  We sincerely hope you enjoy this information. If
you are not interested in receiving this type of information we
apologize. Please follow the REMOVE instructions below and your
name will be removed from our lists.

NEW GOLF BAG AT WHOLESALE PRICES, PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS Is a site with the Golfer in mind.  We sell New
Golf Bags direct from the Mfg.,

They make a perfect holiday gift item for any golfer you know &
at wholesale to you prices you can't miss.

Other items at include specials on new wedges from
Cleveland Golf & the hard to find Titleist Vokey designed wedge,
used and collectible clubs and putters.

Enter our contest, answer 4 out of 5 questions correctly and you
will be entered to win one of our great Golf Stand Bags.

Register for Trader Talk where we keep you up to date on the
hottest items in golf.
http://www. your place for quality golf items at wholesale

Check us out!

Sent from: Golfpromo
941-435-4652, <a
href="mailto:golfmail at">sales at</a>
To expose your business to over 3 million golfers or other
targeted groups, please email  <a
href="mailto:golfmail at">sales at</a> with
"GOLFPROMO" in the subject line. Thank you.

________________Remove Instructions_________________________
In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the
users of simply click this link
send FROM the account you wish no
further mail delivered to. This is an automatic process, and all
mailings from a user will cease within 48 hours.
If you have already done this and are still receiving e-mails
please e-mail <a
href="mailto:golfmail at">abuse at</a> with a
copy of the e-mail
and the account will be disabled. If you would like multiple
e-mail accounts added to the removal list please send an e-mail
to <a href="mailto:golfmail at">remove at</a>
with this list.