If GOLF is Your Passion?

golfmarket at THEGAME.COM golfmarket at THEGAME.COM
Sat Dec 19 16:27:32 EST 1998

This is a Golfpromo Marketing Promotion. You are on this list
because we have received your name as an interested golfer or
golf business.  We sincerely hope you enjoy this information. If
you are not interested in receiving this type of information we
apologize. Please follow the REMOVE instructions below and your
name will be removed from our lists at no cost to you.

If GOLF is Your Passion, Why Not Make it Your
Business?  Golf Augusta Pro Shops is seeking
entrepreneurs with the vision and commitment for
success.  This is your chance to pursue a franchise
opportunity with a company named to Entrepreneur
Magazine's elite Franchise 500.  Golf Augusta Pro
Shops is an exciting retail golf concept offering:

          *PGA Approved Indoor Lessons Center
*Custom Clubmaking
          *Computer Swing Analysis
*Golf Simulators
          *Large Undulating Putting Surface
*Retail Center

Requirements: Minimum 250K Cash Investment.  For more
information, visit our website at
<a
href="http://www.GolfAugusta.com">http://www.GolfAugusta.com</a>

or call us at 800-GOLF-051.

While you're there, register for our FREE Club
Giveaway and visit our Pro Shop.

Sent from: Golfpromo
2191 44th St SW, Naples, Fl. 34116
941-435-4652, golfmail at netscape.net
To expose your business to over 3 million golfers or other
targeted groups, please email  <a
href="mailto:golfmail at netscape.net">golfmail at netscape.net</a>
with "GOLFPROMO" in the subject line. Thank you.

________________Remove Instructions_________________________
In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the
users of golfmail at netscape.net simply click this link
and send FROM the account you wish no
further mail delivered to. This is an automatic process, and all
mailings from a golfmail at mail.com user will cease within 48
hours.
If you have already done this and are still receiving e-mails
please e-mail golfmail at netscape.net with a copy of the e-mail
and the account will be disabled. If you would like multiple
e-mail accounts added to the removal list please send an e-mail
to golfmail at netscape.net with this list.