incubators

Claudio pikielcl at UMDNJ.EDU
Mon Dec 28 10:17:47 EST 1998

I got a number of responses to my message about incubator problems.  People
have had the same kind of problem (break down on the average of once a
year) with two different brands of incubators so it seems to be a general
problem, maybe associated with propionic acid and not with any particular
brand.  Several people have bought Percival incubators that apparently are
being marketed as being able to resist propionic acid, although none of the
people that wrote me has had them long enough to confirm that is actually
the case.  It would be useful for people who have had Percivals for some
time to share what their experience has been in this forum.  Or anybody
else who may have an alternative solution to this problem...  Thanks,
Claudio

Claudio Pikielny
Dept of Neuroscience and Cell Biology
Robert Wood Johnson Med School/UMDNJ