[bio.dros] Megabase DNA

Takayo SASAKI takayo at libra.ls.m-kagaku.co.jp
Fri Feb 13 19:16:53 EST 1998

At 4:26 PM 98.2.13, Baumgartner Paul wrote:
> I'm looking for protocols in generating high molecular weight DNA
> embedded in agarose, from drosophila embryos/adults.
> Thank you  for hints.
>

>                                                 Paul

Here is a protocol in generating high molecular weight DNA  embedded in agar
ose beads from drosophila embryos.

Shinomiya, T. and Ina, S. (1991)Analysis of chromosomal replicons in early
embryos of Drosophila melanogaster by two-dimentional gel electrophoresis. N
ucleic acids Res. 19, 3935-3941.

Takayo SASAKI
Mitsubishi Kasei Institute of Life Sciences
11, Minami-ooya, Machida-shi, Tokyo, Japan
phone; (81)427-24-6240
fax; (81)427-24-6317
e-mail; takayo at libra.ls.m-kagaku.co.jp