US-NJ-SEQUENCING MANAGER

Scott Shanes sis at diedremoire.com
Tue Feb 24 08:03:12 EST 1998

I am looking for a person to be a Sequencing Manager, as part of an
expanding bioinformatics group, you who will be responsible for supervising
and managing a highthroughtput sequencing group.  The successful candidate
should have experience in automated sequencing and ABI 377 XL equipment.
This person should possess a BS or MS degree.  We are a leading bio-tech
firm with research facilities in Northern, New Jersey and can provide
excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, paid
vacation and more). A high impact, high profile position with excellent
opportunity for advancement.  Please contact Scott Shanes by phone at
609-584-8733 Ext. 218, fax resume and cover letter to 609-584-9575 or
E-Mail to sis at diedremoire.com.