US Drosophila Meetings, Washington DC, 3/25-29/98

Karp, Robert rkarp at
Thu Jan 22 15:10:45 EST 1998

To all my Drosophilist Friends (You know who you are ;-) !):

	Although I've been away from the fly world for years, I still
have fond memories of (almost) all of you.  Although I won't be
attending the fly meetings in Washington, I live very close by, and
would be eager to see any of you who have the time and inclination (and
still remember me!).  If you'd be interested in catching up, please send
me e-mail mailto:rkarp at, or give me a call

					Best regards to all,

						Bob Karp