Looking for a PCR P32-labelling protocol

m.champagne at cellbio.duke.edu m.champagne at cellbio.duke.edu
Tue Jul 28 16:13:12 EST 1998

Hi,

I'm stuck with a piece of DNA that won't label well when I use random-primed
labelling.  I tried Prime-it kit with P32, B-M's Digoxygenin's kit, homemade
Klenow version of random-primed labelling...  My control probes incorporate
the label pretty well, but my piece of DNA won't.

I've tried a PCR-based P32 incorporation once, but it didn't work, and before
i try again, I thought I'd ask for general advice on labelling, and
also for comments from people who've used PCR-based P32 labelling.

Thanks,

m.champagne at cellbio.duke.edu