staining Drosophila S2 cell nuclei

Hassan Bousbaa mop56103 at
Fri Jun 19 17:24:59 EST 1998

I was surprised when you said that propidium iodide (PI) does not stain
nuclei of S2 cells at all. do you treat your cells (on coverslips) with 10
mg/ml of RNaseA for 30 min at room temperature before counterstaining the
nuclei with PI? Otherwise, use methyl green.
If you are using S2 cells for immunostaining, please email me and I will be
very glad to send you the protocol.
good luck
Hassan Bousbaa

Toby Lieber <liebert at> escreveu no artigo
<liebert-1706981520400001 at>...