Malpighian tubules - WWW site

Julian Dow j.a.t.dow at
Fri Mar 20 14:08:26 EST 1998

I was very happy with  the positive feedback we got from last year's fly
meeting, so I've set up a Drosophila melanogaster Malpighian tubule site
that's distinct from our own group's site. If you're interested in
tubules, transport or cell signalling, feel free to visit and give me your feedback.
Regards, J

Julian Dow, Division of Molecular Genetics, Pontecorvo Building, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G11 6NU, UK
+44 (0)141 330 4616 Phone               +44 (0)141 330 5994 FAX