promo1 at promo1 at
Fri Nov 13 01:08:07 EST 1998

This is a Golfpromo Marketing Promotion. You are on this list
because we have received your name as an interested golfer or
golf business.  If you are not interested in receiving this type
of information we apologize, please follow the REMOVE
instructions below and your name will be removed from our lists
at no cost to you.

The SportsTrac System can!

The SportsTrac System is used by professional and elite amateur
golfers in:

PGA Tour competition * LPGA Tour competition * NCAA Division I

All golfers experience ups and downs in performance. Whether
you're a top-notch pro, elite amateur golfer, or serious weekend
warrior. You know what you're capable of when you're at your
peak.  Your putt sinks, fewer dinks, your score shrinks.  Now if
only you could hit those peaks with greater regularity.  Problem
is, those ups and downs can be frustratingly unpredictable, the
causes behind them vague, unknown, invisible to you.

The SportsTrac System uses scientifically-validated technology to
help you:
· Improve your concentration and attain laser-sharp focus,
resulting in more performance peaks and fewer valleys!
· Get a handle on the causes behind those bewildering
fluctuations in your performance!
· Take control so you can start playing the game like you're
capable of playing it!

What do the pros say about The SportsTrac System?
Says David Wright, Ph.D., PGA Tour Instructor, renowned sports
psychologist, and author of Mind Under Par,

"The game of golf requires extraordinary mental
concentration and focus.  Golfers can use The SportsTrac System
to sharpen those skills and perform more consistently."

Says PGA Tour golfer Grant Waite,

"The SportsTrac System has improved my putting in just a short
time.  I'm now much more focused on the greens during a

Says PGA Tour golfer Len Mattiace,

"On the PGA Tour, The SportsTrac System helped me recognize
factors that were hurting my concentration.  I got my game back
quickly because I focused on those things and left my swing

Says Coach Tom Kovic, University of Pennsylvania, Men's Golf

"I've had a lot of coaches asking me about The SportsTrac System
after seeing how consistently our team was performing."

There's more to The SportsTrac System!

For more information, visit our web site at
(download our free product demonstration program!)

Call toll-free 1-800-862-8656

email us at info at

Write us at;
 SportsTrac, Inc., 340 So. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 1, Manhattan
Beach, CA 90266

Sent from: Golfpromo
2191 44th St SW, Naples, Fl. 34116
941-435-4652, sales at
To expose your business to over 3 million golfers or other
targeted groups, please email  sales at with
"GOLFPROMO" in the subject line. Thank you.

________________Remove Instructions_________________________
In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the
users of simply click this link
removeme at and send FROM the account you wish no
further mail delivered to. This is an automatic process, and all
mailings from a user will cease within 48 hours.
If you have already done this and are still receiving e-mails
please e-mail abuse at with a copy of the e-mail
and the account will be disabled. If you would like multiple
e-mail accounts added to the removal list please send an e-mail
to admin at with this list.