AD: JUST FOR GOLFERS!

promo1 at england.com promo1 at england.com
Sat Nov 14 03:17:12 EST 1998

This is a Golfpromo Marketing Promotion. You are on this list
because we have received your name as an interested golfer or
golf business.  If you are not interested in receiving this type
of information we apologize, please follow the REMOVE
instructions below and your name will be removed from our lists
at no cost to you.

Is Your Game Up to Par?

With the upcoming holiday season, what better way to show the one
you love how much you care with products from Magic Golf
Products. We offer a wide variety of products to shave strokes
off your game or that of the one you love.

Additionally we offer Custom Made Golf Clubs, Voyager Travel
Clubs, Club repair & restoration, Range Mats, Golf Net Kits, and
coming soon, a Full line of Electronic Golf Accessories.

Please Visit our Site at http://www.magicgolf.com

Sent from: Golfpromo
2191 44th St SW, Naples, Fl. 34116
941-435-4652, sales at golfadz.com
To expose your business to over 3 million golfers or other
targeted groups, please email  sales at golfadz.com with
"GOLFPROMO" in the subject line. Thank you.

________________Remove Instructions_________________________
In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the
users of empiretowers.com simply click this link
removeme at empiretowers.com and send FROM the account you wish no
further mail delivered to. This is an automatic process, and all
mailings from a empiretowers.com user will cease within 48 hours.
If you have already done this and are still receiving e-mails
please e-mail abuse at empiretowers.com with a copy of the e-mail
and the account will be disabled. If you would like multiple
e-mail accounts added to the removal list please send an e-mail
to admin at empiretowers.com with this list.