MultiMedia Golf Training System

golf22 at CONK.COM golf22 at CONK.COM
Sun Nov 29 02:38:39 EST 1998

This is a Golfpromo Marketing Promotion. You are on this list because we have received your name as an interested golfer or golf business.  We sincerely hope you enjoy this information. If you are not interested in receiving this type of information we apologize. Please follow the REMOVE instructions below and your
name will be removed from our lists at no cost to you.

The Neat System...Never Ending Athletic Trainer!

The NEAT System is an amazing multimedia training tool providing Instruction and video analysis for a large variety of sports including Golf, Skiing, Diving, Tennis, Baseball, Swimming, and many more athletics, and therapies.

Capture and analyze video from any source, draw graphics, measure angles, compare swings to "experts" or past performances, and analyze from different views. View, print, fax, email, make notes, invert video, overlay, create "take home" video tapes, send and receive video files!

The NEAT System enables you to capture and analyze full motion video on any Windows based PC. Whether you're a coach, trainer, educator, parent, or serious athlete, The NEAT System will become an invaluable tool for you. All you need is a camera or VCR, a PC, a video capture board, and of course The NEAT System software!

For more information on this state-of-the-art training system call
561-625-5363 or email sales at neatsys.com

Visit us on the internet at: http://www.neatsys.com

Sent from: Golfpromo
2191 44th St SW, Naples, Fl. 34116
941-435-4652, golf22 at conk.com
To expose your business to over 3 million golfers or other
targeted groups, please email  golf22 at conk.com with
"GOLFPROMO" in the subject line. Thank you.

________________Remove Instructions_________________________
In order to be removed from any future mailings from any of the
users of golf22 at conk.com simply click this link
golf22 at conk.com and send FROM the account you wish no
further mail delivered to. This is an automatic process, and all
mailings from a golf22 at conk.com user will cease within 48 hours.
If you have already done this and are still receiving e-mails
please e-mail golf22 at conk.com with a copy of the e-mail
and the account will be disabled. If you would like multiple
e-mail accounts added to the removal list please send an e-mail
to golf22 at conk.com with this list.