Cage designs for Drosophila

David davida1 at iname.com
Fri Oct 2 07:54:29 EST 1998

I think you can find descriptions of how to do this in:

Drosophila: a practical approach/ edited by D.B. Roberts
Oxford: IRL, c1986

and in

     Shaffer CD, et al.
       Raising large quantities of Drosophila for biochemical experiments.
       Methods Cell Biol. 1994;44:99-108. Review. No abstract available.
       PMID: 7707979; UI: 95223229.
(from Pubmed)

Other articles in the  same volume of 'Meth Cell Biol.' may also be useful.

Best wishes,

David