faculty position in development

Thomas G. Wilson twilson at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU
Mon Oct 12 14:28:25 EST 1998

Dear Fly folks,
	I am chairing a search for an animal developmental biologist to
fill a vacant faculty position in the Biology Department at Colorado State.
We will advertise in Science within the next two weeks with the ad that
appears below.   The search committee will welcome applications from
biologists who use model organisms to address important questions in animal
developmental biology.

ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, TENURE-TRACK, ANIMAL DEVELOPMENT
The Biology Department invites applications from biologists using molecular
approaches to animal development. A Ph.D. and postdoctoral experience are
required. The successful candidate is expected to develop an
externally-funded research program and to participate in undergraduate and
graduate education.
	To receive full consideration, send a letter stating teaching and
research interests, a C.V., letters from at least three references (sent
separately), and up to three publications to: Development Search Committee,
Department of Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO 80523 by
20 November 1998.
	CSU is an AA/EO Employer. Office of Equal Opportunity, 101 Student
Services.

Tom G. Wilson, Department of Biology
Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO 80523
twilson at lamar.colostate.edu  970-491-2542   FAX 970-491-0649