effect of temperature on drosophila hydeii

kacrejam buddybear at tigr.com
Mon Oct 26 00:13:10 EST 1998

Our lab studies daily (circadian) rhythms of drosophila locomotion and
eclosion.   We generally study Drosophila melanogaster but also have done
others.  There are numerous temperature effects on Drosophila circadian
rhythms.   I would guess such effects would be likely to be found in D.
hydeii.  If you want to know more please send me an email.

John Majercak
majercak at mbcl.rutgers.edu