Faculty Position

Ping Zhang ping at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU
Wed Oct 28 14:55:55 EST 1998

                            Faculty Position
                        University of Connecticut

Our diverse and dynamic faculty is dedicated to excellence in both
teaching and research.  We integrate the study of biological structure
with function through interdisciplinary research collaborations.  As
part of an ongoing expansion, we are seeking to fill a TENURE-TRACK
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR position beginning August 1999.  The successful
candidate should have appropriate post-doctoral experience to develop a
productive independent research program and to contribute to the
important teaching mission of the department.  Submit applications which
include a curriculum vitae, a brief statement of research and teaching
interests and arrange to have three letters of recommendation sent.
Applications will be reviewed upon arrival and will be accepted until
the position is filled in EUKARYOTIC GENETICS.

Individuals using genetic approaches to the issues of chromosome
transmission, structure and function are of greatest interest.

Send application to:  Dr. Hal Krider, Eukaryotic Genetics Search
Committee, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, U-131, University
of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 06269.

For further information, please visit us at www.mcb.uconn.edu.

Ping Zhang, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor