TART and HET-A in Drosophila melanogaster

JL Martinez jmartinez at legendnet.net
Sun Sep 6 03:40:58 EST 1998

    You can find something in Medline if use: Pardue, M.L.  She has studied
them during the last years and has several articles.  Some articles related
with this subject are:

Pardue, M. L. et al  "Drosophila telomeres: new views on chromosome
evolution" TIG Febr. 1996 Vol 12 Nº 2 48-52
Pardue, M. L. et al  "The gag coding region of the Drosophila telomeric
retrotranspososn HeT-A, has an internal frame shift and a length polymorphic
region"  J. Mol. Evol. 1996 43: 572-583
Pardue, M. L.  "The ends and the middle: putting chromosomes together"
Curr. Op, Gen. Dev, 1994 4: 845-850
Danilevskaya,O. et al  "Structure of the Drosophila HeT-A transposon: A
retrotransposon-like element forming telomeres"  Chromosoma 103 215-224 1994
Biessmann, H., Mason, J. M.  "The unusual telomeres of Drosophila"  TIG
Freb. 1995 Vol 11 Nº 2 58-62
Biessmann, H., Mason, J. M.  "Telomere maintenance without telomerase"
Chromosoma (1997) 106:63-69
Biessman,, H. B. et al   "Comparison of two active HeT-A retroposons of
Drosophila melanogaster"  Chromosoma 103 90-98 1994

--
JL. Martinez

Excelife escribió en mensaje <6ssjv5$210$1 at holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...