TART and HET-A in Drosophila melanogaster

Excelife excelife at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 6 16:46:15 EST 1998

Thank you for the excellet cites!  I hadn't found Dr. Pardue in my medline
searches.

I've reviewed the abstracts and have ordered the papers.  I'll post an
analysis after I've had the oportunity to review them.

Thomas Mahoney, Pres.
Lifeline Laboratories, Inc.
http://home.earthlink.net/~excelife/index.html

In article <6sthjf$enm$1 at talia.mad.ibernet.es>, jmartinez at legendnet.net