ADV: More Sales! Accept Credit Cards!

Merchant Services merchant at colourthem.com
Tue Sep 8 21:48:36 EST 1998

This is a responsible email being sent by K.M.A. 4401 Vineland Road, Orlando Fl 32811
Tel. (407)422-6784. Email remove at lightswirl.com. The above statement complies with section
301 requirements relating to transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail. To
remove your name from our mailing list immediately, please refer  to the statement at the
bottom of this message.

Superior Bankcard United
900 Mass Ave
Arlington, MA 02174
1-888-518-6842

Do you take credit cards?

If you said NO then you're missing out on impulse sales! We can get you up and running in as little as 7 days even if you've had past credit problems!

** No Application Fees!

** Low $19 per month software or equipment leases!

** Only $550 to purchase equipment or software!

** 3 months same as cash program pay $183.33 for 3 months and then
   you own your processing equipment or software!

** Deal direct with the company NOT commissioned sales people

To Visit us on the web send email to merchant at infback.com and we will send you our web address in 30 seconds or call us at
1-888-518-6842!

Thank you for your time,