Help with project!

David davida1 at iname.com
Sun Sep 27 16:22:14 EST 1998

I'm not sure if it's necessarily age-related, but one problem which may be
more likely to occur in older flies, is that some flies' wings can look
somewhat 'serrated', whereas in fact the flies are not 'serrate' mutants,
simply because bits have broken off the wings - I guess the longer they
have 'been around',  the more likely this is to occur.

Regards,

David