assay FRT seq. by PCR

Francois Huet huet at BIOSUN.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Sep 29 13:09:49 EST 1998

I'm making recombinant chromosomes between my favorite alleles and FRT.
My preliminary assay with PCR are difficult to interpret.
Does anyone have design such kind of primers and used them succesfully to
assay for the presence of FRT sequences?

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

Francois

                    (\\___//)
                    / ~   ~ \
                   (  @   @  )
 /--------------o00o---(_)---o00o-------------\
 |               Francois Huet                |
 |            Harvard University              |
 |   The Biological Laboratories, box 152     |
 |            16 Divinity Avenue              |
 |            Cambridge MA 02138              |
 |      e-mail : huet at biosun.harvard.edu      |
 |  Tel (617) 495-2358    Fax (617) 496-1354  |
                 ooo0       (   )
                  \_)