Looking for info. on gene location and background

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Sat Mar 6 12:38:35 EST 1999

In article <19990305200727.13524.00006076 at ng-ch1.aol.com>
stephycord at aol.com (StephyCord) writes:

> I am an AP Bio student and senior in Colorado, looking for information on our
> Drosophilia Melanogaster wild type and mutant cross.  Does anyone have some
> good websites or places where I could get some information on my mutant (the
> minature fly) or just background information on these flys?  Any information,
> would help greatly Thanx,

The online resource for all things fly is Flybase.

Try http://flybase.bio.indiana.edu

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies