I mutated drosophila!

MrArmagedn mrarmagedn at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 01:13:18 EST 1999

Hey everybody.  A while back I posted a lot of stuff on help for my project and
people have been quite helpfull.  Well, my project is on mutating drosophila
with paint thinner. and it worked.  some of my flies have deformed abdomens,
genitalia, elongated legs, vestigal wings, and some of my larvae were entirely
blackened.  possibly because of some kinda cancer?  I have no clue.  And some
of my pupae are darkened, but don't hatch. weird.  Well thats it.  I don't know
why my larvae were blackened.  Any clue?