(none)

Eli Arama arama at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Wed Mar 10 09:39:39 EST 1999

Dear friends,

The pCaSpeR-act5C(BamHI\EcoRI) vectors contain only one restriction site for cloning which makes it very difficult to manipulate.

I would very appreciate it if someone could send me a sample of a P-element containing vector which includes the Actin5C promoter and the white marker, but with several downstream unique restriction sites for cloning.

Thank you,

Eli Arama

	972-4-829 3440

Department of Biology               Fax: 	       972-4-822 5153

Technion -                          E-mail:
arama at techunix.technion.ac.il

Israel Institute of Technology

Haifa 32000

Israel</color>