S2 cells

David das1002REMOVETHIS at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 06:52:08 EST 1999

The new transfection reagent, FuGENE 6 (TM), from 'Roche Molecular
Biochemicals' (used to be distributed by Boehringer Mannheim, before they
merged with Roche), has been tested on S2 cells and works. It sounds, in
general, like a very good tool for transfection.

For more details, see

http://biochem.boehringer-mannheim.com/techserv/fugene.htm

Regards,

David