when DIG probes go bad

Kathleen Gajewski sa08383 at ODIN.MDACC.TMC.EDU
Thu Mar 11 13:38:05 EST 1999

I have a tinman DIG probe (cRNA) that has worked beautifully until
recently.  Now I get higher background, and while I get decent mesodermal
staining in the early stages, I can't get the late heart staining
anymore.  When the probes go bad, do they just abruptly stop working?  Or
is there a gradual loss of resolution like I think I'm seeing with mine?
The probe is less then a year old, and I've been working with dilutions
from my main batch.  Thank you for any answers you can give me.

					Kathleen Gajewski