Serum-free medium for Schnerider S2 Drosophila cells

David das1002remove-this-bit at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 17:57:20 EST 1999

I think that Sigma's 'Shields and Sang M3 insect medium' is the kind of
thing you are looking for; it comes in powder form, or as ready-made
solutions. See www.sigma.sial.com (click on the 'Sigma' graphic)

David

--
To reply, please remove the 'remove-this-bit' from my return email address (it is there to try to reduce the incidence of unwanted 'mass-emails').