2 postdoctoral fellowships--zebrafish muscle development

Stephen Henri Devoto sdevoto at wesleyan.edu
Tue Mar 16 16:50:38 EST 1999

Two postdoctoral fellowships are available immediately in my laboratory,
to study muscle development in zebrafish.  We are using a combination of
genetics, molecular biology and embryology to understand the molecular
mechanisms that lead to muscle cell identity (see web site for more
details).  Wesleyan University has an outstanding research environment,
several other labs in the department have complementary research
interests.

I am particularly interested in candidates with demonstrated experience in
molecular biology, genetics, and muscle development.

To apply, send curriculum vitae to:

Stephen H. Devoto
Biology Department
Middletown, CT  06459