Shaking Experiment

ShdowFlame shdowflame at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 01:06:19 EST 1999

Hi all,
My name is Ajay Pillarisetti, i'm a freshman at Emory College in Atlanta, Ga.
A group of my fellow students in our research bio class are working on a
project to see what the effects of environmental shaking, simulated by a large
water bath shaker (minus the water), are on drosophila.  I was wondering if
anyone had any insight on the biological method by which the flies maintained
balance.  Additionally, any knowledge about similar studies and/or the effects
of shaking on the flies would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time and
help,

Ajay Pillarisetti
shdowflame at aol.com
apillar at learnlink.emory.edu