holiday and end-of-year shipping schedule at Bloomington

Kathy Matthews matthewk at bio.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 10 19:28:52 EST 1999

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday we will not process an order on November 26.
Stock requests received between noon EST on November 19 and noon EST on
November 26 will be subcultured on November 29 and shipped on November 30
(orders received the 26th - 28th may be included in the 11/29 round, but you
cannot count on it).

We do not ship flies the last two to three weeks of December due to the
excessively high rate of loss of flies put into the mail during the
holidays. Requests received by noon EST on December 10 will be subcultured
on December 13 and shipped December 14. Most requests received after the
deadline on December 10 through December 31 will be shipped sometime during
the week of January 3 (orders received the 10th - 12th may be included in
the 12/13 round, but you cannot count on it). Shipment of larger requests
(more than 20 stocks) will likely be delayed until the week of January 10.

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology           http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu
Indiana University              812-855-5782 phone
1001 E. 3rd St.                 812-855-2577 fax
Bloomington, IN  47405-3700     MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU