Injecting embryos with chorion

Rachel Drysdale Genetics rd120 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 04:35:59 EST 1999

Mustapha,

D. I. S. is the Drosophila Information Service.  To find the details of
article you want go to the FlyBase References search
(http://fly.ebi.ac.uk:7081/refs/fbrquery.hform) and query for
Bartoszewski and 1994. You will find the article Stefan helpfully
mentioned.

Medline has only partial coverage of the Drosophila literature.

Rachel.

Rachel Drysdale, Ph.D.

FlyBase (Cambridge),
Department of Genetics,
University of Cambridge,
Downing Street,                       email: rd120 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Cambridge,  CB2 3EH,                  Ph : 01223-333963
UK.                                   FAX: 01223-333992

What is DIS ? a journal name ? impossible to find on MEDLINE ?

Bernard Moussian wrote:

> check DIS (sometime in 94) , Bartoszewski et al.  It works !!
> good luck,
> Stefan
> stefan.luschnig at tuebingen.mpg.de
>
> Edwin Chan wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I am interested in knowing is anyone out there has any success in injecting
> > embryos without dechorionation. If so, I would like to have the protocol of
> > this technique (including what kind of needles is used, injection
> > conditions as well as successful rate etc...)
> >
> > Many thanks,

etc
---