Injecting embryos with chorion

Rachel Drysdale Genetics rd120 at
Wed Nov 24 04:35:59 EST 1999

D. I. S. is the Drosophila Information Service.  To find the details of
article you want go to the FlyBase References search
( and query for
Bartoszewski and 1994. You will find the article Stefan helpfully

Medline has only partial coverage of the Drosophila literature.

Rachel Drysdale, Ph.D.

FlyBase (Cambridge),
Department of Genetics,
University of Cambridge,
Downing Street,                       email: rd120 at
Cambridge,  CB2 3EH,                  Ph : 01223-333963
UK.                                   FAX: 01223-333992

What is DIS ? a journal name ? impossible to find on MEDLINE ?