Inet Business News: How to Become a Millionaire by 2001

newsserver2 at SUN.HALLYM.AC.KR newsserver2 at SUN.HALLYM.AC.KR
Thu Nov 25 15:47:06 EST 1999

OPPOSED TO COMMERCIAL EMAILS?
Advice on how to keep your email address from being
harvested for commercial purposes at the end of this message.

********  Advertisement  ********

Time Sensitive Information.  Offer expires in 10 days.

Ladies and Gentleman: Would you trade $49.95 for 1 Million Dollars?

If you have answered yes, then this is your opportunity to
get the software that will allow you to become a
Millionaire by 2001...if you want to.

YOU COULD EARN EVEN MORE THAN THESE PEOPLE HAVE

James...Forktown, USA  $ 1,526,600.00, Took six months to acquire.
Umar...Ar-Ribat, Morocco, $ 1,009,372.50  same
Clark...Paris, France,    $ 600,096.00  same
Salty...Newwells, USA , $ 550,025.00 , 8 months to acquire
John...Arizona, USA , $   240,970.00,  9 months to acquire
Yvette...Montgomery, USA, $ 239,166.88 , 8 1/2 months to acquire
Odehu Je...Tokio, Japan,  $ 223,306.49 , 8 months to acquire
Maris...Kornnerh, France , $ 229,710.00 , 5 months to acquire
Dasler...Berlin, Germany,  $ 206,881.43,  6 months to acquire
Estevez...Mexico City,  $ 192,401.05 , 9 months to acquire

What you see above are some of the statistics for the financial
returns other people have acquired simply by following this new
method of WEALTH GENERATION that will allow you to
become a millionaire by 2001.

Join us...it's really a very simply system.
You need do nothing else except participate.

We have found a company that has devised a brand new system
of generating cash flow where you can DOUBLE or even TRIPLE
your money every month!

PLUS:
This money management system allows you to IMMEDIATLY get
a 53% return on your money....over night!
AND your money can grow at 215% compounded annually!

-- The most amazing thing is that it is REALLY HAPPENING.

At a time when banks and the stock market companies pay you
a pittance, this company allows you to get  up to
65% monthly return on your money!

This method of making money is so unusual that the
question obviously arises:

1.  What sort of a company is this that can generate these
     kinds of returns for me?
2.  What does it do?
3.  Where can I get more information on it?

ANSWER:
They are not by any means an ordinary business!
This company is a legitimate registered and insured business
with a start-up capital of $100 million doing business on the net.

They have been in business since January 1998 and are
generating millions of dollars in income for
more than 3 million people now participating world wide!

The rules are simple and you can start to
build your personal fortune from a very small beginning.

They can literally GUARANTEE you a future
full of money! No need to wait to make your
financial dreams come true.  Our word of honor!

The sweet side of it is that you do not need to sell or market
anything. It is a simple money plan open to anyone over
18 years of age and it is available to anyone around the world.

The work of imagination? Not in the least.
It is plain reality!

We have made  $ 254,000 with them so far this year
and that is just from our own participation since early September.
So if we can do it, so can you.

-- No it is NOT an offshore investment banking scheme.
   Not a lottery.
   It is much better than that.

So let us sum up for you:

-- 1. WE CAN SHOW  YOU HOW YOU TOO CAN
       DOUBLE OR EVEN TRIPLE YOUR MONEY EVERY MONTH

-- 2. YOU CAN GET WEALTHY VERY QUICKLY AND WITH VERY
       LITTLE EFFORT ON YOUR PART IF YOU FOLLOW OUR EXAMPLE

-- 3. TOTALLY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

-- 4  YOU CAN EARN UP TO 53% ON YOUR MONEY OVERNIGHT

-- 5   YOU CAN EARN UP TO 215% COMPOUNDED ANNUALLY

-- 7   YOU CAN EARN UP TO 65% MONTHLY

This money building plan is so INCREDIBLE
Only a GENIUS could have thought of it!

The amount of WEALTH you will be able to
accumulate in a vey short time will astound you
and make you very happy!

And it's all very LEGAL and BUSINESS LIKE.

SMALL REMINDER
**   You will have no products to buy or sell
**   You may or may not refer other people to this business
**   It is not a "networking" business or an "MLM" business
**   It is not an "offshore" investment scheme
**   It is not a "lottery"
**   If you choose to promote it you get paid handsomely
      but if you don't you can still begin to build your own
      PERSONAL FORTUNE right away.  We did!
**
   Other Financial Advisors charge HUNDREDS or even THOUSANDS
of dollars to their clients for the very same information that we will be
passing on to you for this very special  low intriductory price of
   only $49.95 US

  This is ONLY made possible because of the low costs
of advertising on the Internet.

The Millioniare by 2001 Information Pak gives you all
the relevant details so you can start IMMEDIATLY
on your own personal "road to riches".

If you have ambitions to become a Millionaire then
this will happen for you. If your ambitions are to only
acquire $100,000 for that special something, then
this can happen for you also.

Even smaller amounts of $10,000, $20,000, $30,000, $50,000
are easily attainable. And you won't have to wait for years either!!
We guarantee it! All you need is ambition --- the plan does the rest!

HOW TO  PARTICIPATE
We have put together a very simple 2001 INFO PAK on disk
that we will mail out to you as soon as "you" make the decision
to learn more about this very unusual money building plan.

If you order your information pak now, by Febuary you will
have made sizable financial advances.
So Don't Delay -- Order Today

We are not asking a fortune. $49.95 is a really SMALL price
 to pay for what we will give you. The keys to 1 Million or more
if you want it.

Information sent on 3.5" disk (or email
for those with a MacIntosh computer).

 How to order:

************USE THE ORDER FORM BELOW***********

Yes________ please send me by return mail  my personal
information pak: "HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BY 2001"

NOTE 1: If you have a MAC check here________and info will be sent
via email...Look for a message that says: MILLIONAIRE 2001 INFO PAK

NOTE 2: All prices quoted in US dollars. Pay in US Dollars
 (You too will be earning US Dollars)

--- I enclose  $49.95  plus $3.95 shipping and handling. ---
--- Total = $53.90 US Dollars (You too will be earning US Dollars) ---

Cash__________Money Order_________

Personal check____________Business check_____________

( Personal or Business checks accepted but you may have to
wait for up to 6 weeks or more for those checks to clear the banks).
So best to send a money order.

  If Check or Money Order make payable to:

**       Success Unlimited International
**       Authorization T07xM2MDSS
**       415 Gilmour Street, Suite 609
**       Ottawa, ON Canada
**       K2P 2M8
**
**    Print or type Your Name: ___________________
**
**    Print or type Your Address:__________________
**
**    Print City:  _____________  State/Prov: __________  Zip ___

**    Print or type Your E-mail Address:________________

All orders fulfilled within 48 hours of receipt of payment.

It takes about 5 days for mail to reach us here in Canada
from the US.  A bit longer if you live in any other country.
Just put a few extra stamps on the envelope, enclose
your payment and mail. We check our mailbox daily!
You will also be given our personal email address when
you receive the disk. Just so you know where we can be reached
if you need help with understanding any of the material that's on
the the disk. Instructions on how to use the disk included.

Remember, this opportunity is open to everyone around the world.

Your email address may be used to contact you if we can not decipher
your snail mail address.

______NOTE:
Understand that by ordering
"HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BY 2001 INFO PAK"

You can know EVERYTHING about this
revolutionary WEALTH BUILDING SYSTEM so that
you too can participate in THIS VERY STRATEGIC
BUSINESS PLAN OF THE CENTURY. And...
You will not be asked to put in tons of money to get started.

******************************************.
DISCLAIMER:  The seller of this information is a
Private Financial Advisory Consulting Business.

We believe strongly that everyone who wishes to achieve
 independent wealth, cheaply and quickly should have
 the right to know about this very SPECIAL method
of making money. Money will come to you by cheque,
bank transfer, money order, or cash. Your choice.
Ladies and Gentleman: IF YOU ARE OPPOSED TO ALL
COMMERCIAL EMAIL:

If you are completely opposed to any and all commercial email, ask your
Internet Service Provider to make your email address unlisted.  Your
address cannot be harvested if it is a non-published address.  Your ISP
is bound by the U.S. Federal Privacy Act and must comply with your
request if you are paying for their services.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!
Advertise via E-mail.  No wasted paper!

End of Message.