software closeout last chance (14028)

BRUCE90272 at hotbot.com BRUCE90272 at hotbot.com
Fri Oct 8 00:49:13 EST 1999

.  Software Liquidation Special .......
Microsoft's Office 97 Pro Retail Box,

Priced at an incredible...  $221.00 USA only!!!plus shipping
That's over $250.00 off discount catalog pricing.

We all so have office 97 pro OEM , Jewel Cased,
( oem's do not have manuals available )for $79.95

All prices valid while supply last only.
Limited Quantities Available ORDER NOW!!!
 call 1-800-715-9092
We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be ""removed""
from future mailings, please click below
mailto:david_jan at hotbot.com?subject=remove
Our software will automatically block you from future mailings.