Meet-Work at Home UpTo$1900/Week

uolips at YES.ZZN.COM uolips at YES.ZZN.COM
Thu Oct 14 21:19:48 EST 1999

Great Info.  Now Here is ours.

Meet ordinary people working at home
making upto $1000 - $5000 monthly

Did You Know you can get our list of work at
home jobs that is updated constantly with  IT
positions, clerical positions, envelope stuffing
and assembly positions, etc...

Work For Companies Like:
IBM, AT&T, Amtrack, Apple Computers,
Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Citibank,  Aetna, Allstate,
American Express, Honeywell,  Bell South, etc...
Fortune 500 companies that offer work at home
jobs.

We give you a FREE listing of Fortune 500
companies and Major Corporations looking
for homeworkers - Get Yours Today!

WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITIES

     Home Employment Directory
                  Software
With Free Consulting and NewsLetter

~ Genuine Companies Need You ~
       Make Money Fast

Work At Home - Make Up To $1900.00 Per Week Fast

This Is NOT MLM!  These are REAL Companies
looking for home workers now!

Let Us Help Place You in a Position

YES, we give you a FREE listing of Fortune 500
companies and Major Corporations looking
for homeworkers - Get Yours Today!

For more free information go to:
http://209.1.224.17/Pipeline/Rapids/5682/index.html

If you desire to be removed from our email list simply go to our
website and put your email address  in the form at the bottom.
Go to the above website.