PCR machine survey

Francois Huet huet at BIOSUN.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Oct 19 16:09:04 EST 1999

Hi everyone,

I am looking for PCR machines available on the market.
So far, I got
- Stratagene's RobotCycler
- MJ research Peltier Thermal Cycler
- Perkin Elmer DNA Thermal cycler
- BioRad (2 machines).

Before comparing more closely those four, I was wondering if I was missing
othesr.
If you know other PCR machine, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your help,

Francois

                    (\\___//)
                    / ~   ~ \
                   (  @   @  )
 /--------------o00o---(_)---o00o-------------\
 |               Francois Huet                |
 |            Harvard University              |
 |   The Biological Laboratories, box 152     |
 |            16 Divinity Avenue              |
 |            Cambridge MA 02138              |
 |      e-mail : huet at biosun.harvard.edu      |
 |  Tel (617) 495-2358    Fax (617) 496-1354  |
                 ooo0       (   )
                  \_)