adv: FREE CASH GRANTS

frgrant at YAHOO.COM frgrant at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 28 00:47:40 EST 1999

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 NOTE: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT ON HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANTS. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS PLEASE PUT REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.  THIS COMPANY HONORS ALL REMOVES
 Dear Consumer,

 Every day millions of dollars are given away!!!  Our Government spends
 billions of tax dollars on government grants.  Do you know that private
 foundations,trust and corporations are required to give away a portion of their
 assests It does'nt matter, where you live, your employment status, or if you are
 broke, retired or living on a fixed income.  There may be a grant for you!

 CASHING IN ON FREE GOVERNMENT GRANTS FOR PERSONAL NEEDS,
 BUSINESS, MEDICAL BILLS, EDUCATION, DEBTS AND MORE....

 How would you like to get $125.000.00 to start your business?  You can use
 the money to expand, finance equipment, pay salaries, rent and more.  How
 about $8,000.00 spending money for your personal needs such as car payments,
 rent,clothing, credit card debts, home repair, groceries.  Do you need
 $12,000.00 for education for yourself, or your children?  You can get money for private,
 secondary and primary school.  There are grants for undergraduate, graduate,
 professional and foreign studies and more.

 THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!  IT IS
 INTEREST FREE AND NON TAXABLE!  NO CREDIT CHECKS, COSIGNERS,
 SECURITY DEPOSITS OR COLLATERAL REQUIRED.  There are no strict
 requirements to meet.  If you have a genuine need, the money can be yours.

 IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COUNTRY'S BEST KEPT SECRET!

 We have made the process easy.  We have researched and compiled a manual
 that will help  you find a grant. OUR MANUAL" HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH
 GRANTS" will provide you with 45 pages of grant sources.  We list the
 foundations name, address, phone number, contact person and the type of grant they
 issue.

 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

 Q: Is obtaining a cash grant legal?  A:  It is 100% legal and yours for
    the asking.The Government wants you to take advantage of their grant program and our
    manual will show you how.

 Q: How do I get paid?  A: The Government agency will send you an
    acceptance letter with your award amount.

 Q: Will bad credit interfere with obtaining a free cash grant?  A: NO, In
    fact grants are not based on your credit.  It is not a loan, even the unemployed receive
    grants.

 Q: What is the average grant amount awarded? A: $1,000.00 to 10,000.00 is
   average, but it depends on what the grant will be used for.  Businesses
    that benefit the communities have been awarded $100,000 to millions in grant money.

 Q: If I obtain your publication manual, am I guaranteed to find a grant?
 A: The US Federal Trade Commission warns consumers that no one can guarantee you a
    grant, you must apply to the grant offering foundations, corporations
    etc.. They will review your request and supply your grant if your needs meet the
    requiremnets of the grant.  We do provide you with a 60 day money back gurantee!

    This will give you time to apply for some grants and get a response.
    ACT IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS AND RECEIVE THE "HOW TO OBTAIN FREE
    CASH GRANT'S "

    MANUAL AND A FREE BONUS, "HOW TO WRITE A WINNING GRANT
    PROPOSAL" GUIDE!

    This guide will  list the secrets on getting your grant proposal accepted.
    RECEIVE ALL THIS FOR THE UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE OF $24.95!  ACT NOW!!

    ORDER INFORMATION
    SIMPLY SEND $24.95, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CREDIT CARD
    INFORMATION INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER, EXPIRATION
    DATE, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.
    TO: INFORMATION FACTORY
        P.O. BOX 795
        NORTH PLATTE, NE 69103

    This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
    We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
    Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
    No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
    Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of
    the new millenium!
    TO BE REMOVED: rmve77 at dcemail.com