Adv: Accept CREDIT CARDS Online!

Card_Processing at BIGFOOT.COM Card_Processing at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed Sep 8 05:57:05 EST 1999

This is a one-time mailing! You won't receive mail from us again.
To be removed from our list simply reply with Remove in the subject.

Hello,

Would you like to  ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ONLINE?

*  VISA
*  MASTERCARD
*  DISCOVER
*  AMERICAN EXPRESS
*  DEBIT CARDS
*  ELECTRONIC CHECK SERVICE, TOO!

We can set you up with your own Online Merchant
Account to accept all the ABOVE forms of payment!
We also Offer...

*  REAL-TIME PROCESSING!
*  SECURE ONLINE TRANSACTIONS!
*  ADDRESS VERIFICATION FRAUD PROTECTION!
*  24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
*  THE LOWEST RATES ON THE NET!
*  99% APPROVAL RATE!
*  POOR CREDIT OK!

Our ONLINE credit card processing software allows you
to sell your products on the internet and process the sale
immediately with Real-Time processing and will perform the
following additional tasks:

* Allow your customers to submit orders directly from your website!
* Calculates & adds sales tax and Shipping/Handling charges!
* Immediately sends YOU and your customer a receipt by email!
* Automatically deposits money into your bank account!
* Allows you to view ALL past invoices stored on our secure server.
* Allows you to manually process orders taken by phone, fax & email.
* Performs online UPS tracking for your UPS shipments.
* Performs monthly recurring billing if desired!

WE HAVE THE LOWEST RATES ON THE NET!

         $29.90/Month Software Lease   (or purchase up front)
          2.4% Discount Rate Visa/MC  (1.65% for Retail)
          $10/month Bank Statement fee
          .35 Cents per transaction

*  SERVING USA & CANADIAN BUSINESS ONLY!

FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL US DIRECT 24 Hrs:
TOLL FREE!

         1-888-429-2141