Fly food

Alex Nikitin nikitin at umich.edu
Fri Sep 24 17:21:43 EST 1999

The best way to store fly food is at 4 C, in the fridge. Try not to store
food at room temp for more than a week (like you sad, it can dry out, the
pests can get to it etc.). If you have concerns about mites, get on the
Labscientific web page, they sell anti-mite shelf paper. At 4 degrees, mites
shouldn't be a problem, as long as the place is kept reasonably clean.

Best regards,

Alex Nikitin
U of M Med. School