Requesting stocks

Carter Fields cfields at
Fri Apr 7 22:23:26 EST 2000

Did you check the references section when you looked up this stock in
FlyBase?  Usually, the best thing to do if there is a mutant reported but not
available from the stock center, you should read the reference where it came
from and then email the authors directly.

"Dr Poirié Marylène" wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to get Drosophila stocks with the Hop Tum mutation (or other
> making tumors stoks). Some are listed in flybase but seems to be not
> available from public stock center.
>   Thanks a lot for your help,
> Dr M. Poirié
> Université F. Rabelais
> 37200 TOURS
> 33 0247366976
> 33 0247366966 Fax
> Poirie at

Carter Fields
UCLA Molecular Biology Institute
Los Angeles, CA
cfields at

Get FREE DSL service by just signing up! :,20035930&wf.exe