gradients in relationship to the morphogenetic furrow

Richard Gordon gordonr at Ms.UManitoba.CA
Thu Apr 13 11:59:58 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues:
I attended the 1994 Drosophila annual mtg in Chicago, and saw a
poster that had a graph illustrating numerous gradients in
relationship to the morphogenetic furrow in the eye imaginal disk.
I'm guessing it could have been with any of the presentations listed
below.

If you have or know a source for such a figure, please let me know.
I'd like to include it in an article I'm writing for Science Spectra.
Best regards, -Dick Gordon

Baker, N. (1994). Patterning of the morphogenetic furrow by secreted
and transmembrane proteins. A. Dros. Res. Conf. 35 , 10.

Moses, K., Y. Zhou & C. Ma (1994). How do embryonic segmentation
genes act to regulate the morphogenetic furrow in the developing eye?
A. Dros. Res. Conf. 35 , 9.

Brown, N.L., J. Seleque, B. Rollmann, S.W. Paddock, C.A. Sattler & S.
Carroll (1994). Genes expressed anterior to the morphogenetic furrow
have a functional role in Drosophila eye disc development. A. Dros.
Res. Conf. 35 , 9.

Dr. Richard Gordon, Radiology, U. Manitoba, HSC Rm. GD201, 820
Sherbrook St., Winnipeg R3A 1R9 Canada, phone:(204)789-3828,
fax:(204)787-2080/New: The Hierarchical Genome & Differentiation
Waves: Novel Unification of Development, Genetics & Evolution:
http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html, New e-mail:
GordonR at ms.UManitoba.ca (Adjunct: Electrical & Computer Engineering),
Exec Member: CSTB, CARRF, IEEE-EMBS.
---