Postdoctoral position (functional genomics)

Brian Oliver oliver at helix.nih.gov
Thu Apr 20 15:02:10 EST 2000

**************

We have developed testis microarrays from ESTs sequenced here at the
NIH (dbEST accession numbers AI944400-AI947263) and are in the
process of developing a gonad microarray.  cDNA sequencing and
microarray development are ongoing.  If you are interested in adding
these important genomic techniques to your toolbox, have demonstrated
abilities in molecular biology, and are of a meticulous nature, we
are interested in talking to you about a postdoctoral position.

The NIH is an equal opportunity employer

**************

Brian Oliver
Investigator

LCDB, NIDDK, NIH