job announcements

Dr. J. Gilleard j.gilleard at vet.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 25 09:06:21 EST 2000

Please could you post this message on the newsgroup.

Thanks

John Gilleard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>		University of Glasgow
>>
>>		1 Postdoctoral position
>>		1 Technician
>>		1 PhD position.
>>
>>	Three positions are available (each for three years)to study epidermal
development in C.elegans. The project will identify and characterise key
transcriptional regulators controlling hypodermal differentiation. We are
also studying  hypodermal development in parasitic nematodes using
C.elegans as a heterologous system to study parasite gene function.

1QH.United Kingdom Telephone 0141 330 5604. email: j.gilleard at vet.gla.ac.uk

>>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>xxx

******

Dr John Gilleard B.V.Sc., Ph.D, M.R.C.V.S
Department of Veterinary Parasitology,
University of Glasgow,
Bearsden Rd.,
Glasgow G61 1QH