(NONE)

Susan Younger shys at itsa.ucsf.edu
Sun Dec 3 10:09:52 EST 2000

Dear friend,
        I would like to place an ad for a reseach technician in the
bionet.drosophila Newsgroup Archive.

A vacancy exists for a reseach technician in our genetics group in the lab of
Dr. Yuh Nung Jan. The lab is inThe Howard Hughes Medical Institue at the
University of California, San Francisco.
        The technician will conduct studies of genes involved in the
development
of the Drosophila nervous system.  The position requires a strong background in
Drosophila genetics, working knowledge of Drosophila development, and good
organizational skills.  Qualifications include a BS or MS degree in genetics,
or equivalent, and 2 years of academic lab experience.
         Please email resume and three references to Dr. Susan Younger at
shys at itsa.ucsf.edu or send to HHMI, University of California at San Francisco,
533 Parnassus Ave., U-224, San Francisco, CA  94143-0724.

Thank you,
Susan Younger

Dr. Susan H. Younger
Howard Hughes Medical Institute