Electrophoresis Equipment

James Mohler jmohler at barnard.edu
Thu Jan 6 09:48:18 EST 2000

Over the years, we standardized our undergraduate courses (as well as the
research labs) with IBI gel electrophoresis systems.  Since Kodak bought
IBI and has since abandoned the electrophoresis business, we no longer have
a source for the IBI/Kodak boxes for replacement.

Does anyone know of a compatable horizontal gel system to the IBI/Kodak
horizontal gels?  I am specifically after the MPH gel system with 10 cm
wide (and 14 or 15 cm long) gel beds, that use 16 4mm (30ul) well combs.

Thanks.

---