IBI gel boxes ARE still available

Laurel F. Appel lappel at mail.wesleyan.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:57:02 EST 2000

my mailer can't seem to handle Reply today):

My neighbor, Doug Vizard, works at Kodak, so I passed this one on to him
while  dropping our kids at the bus stop.

He says:  Indeed the IBI gel boxes are alive and well. I, too, am
partial to them.  They can be had (probably at the best price and
availability) from the folks that bought the whole line - they are
Shelton Scientific. Their web site (complete with related pictures) is
sheltonscientific.com.

I, personally, am unaffiliated with either company, but the many, many,
many Southerns and Northerns for my thesis were run in IBI boxes.

---