ANY INFO PLEASE..on m. drosophila or photoreactivation!!!

b. canuel ribbit0213NOriSPAM at
Sat Jan 22 15:54:48 EST 2000

I am currently doing a project where i plan to expose m.
drosophila to UV light and observing the mutations that
might occur.  Then after crossing them, i plan on testing
the effects of photoreactivation on the reversal of the
mutations caused by the UV light.
I am currently having difficulty finding information about
this subject.  So i am asking for any information on the
above information that will help with my research and
Much thanks,
   b. canuel

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful