Proximal X chromosome FRT insert

Brian Staveley bestave at
Mon Jun 26 11:08:36 EST 2000

Hi all!
I have a number of mutations that map to the 19th and 20th polytene
sections of the X chromosome and I would like to generate germline clones
of these mutants.  Does anybody know the existence of centromere proximal
(proximal of 19A) P[FRT] and P[FRT]-ovoD lines that are readily available
for this purpose.
Thanks in advance.
Brian Staveley
 Dr. Brian E. Staveley, Assistant Professor
 Department of Biology                  email: bestave at
 Memorial University of Newfoundland    telephone: 709-737-4317
 St. John's, Newfoundland   A1B 3X7     telefax: 709-737-3018