The Bloomington X Chromosome Duplication Kit

Kevin Cook kcook at bio.indiana.edu
Thu Mar 9 11:17:20 EST 2000

The Bloomington X Chromosome Duplication Kit

The Bloomington Stock Center is now distributing a defined set of stocks
which gives maximal duplication coverage of the X chromosome with the
minimal number of available stocks.  The kit currently consists of 20
stocks and we estimate that it covers 85 to 91% of the X chromosome
euchromatin with only three large gaps.  (We will be adding another stock
soon which will eliminate one of the large gaps and improve coverage to 88
to 92%.)  A full description of the kit and ordering information is
available on the Bloomington Stock Center web site at
http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu/dp-kit.htm.
Kevin Cook, Ph.D.		Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		http://flystocks.bio.indiana.edu
Jordan Hall 142
Indiana University		812-855-5782
1001 E. Third St.		812-855-2577 (fax)