Monohybrid crosses with drosophila

Jason Muir jason.muir at iname.com
Tue Mar 14 18:40:28 EST 2000

Hi Ross,

I'm doing a slightly similar project just now, albeit only at A Level.  Mine
is a short test involving a similar cross, to establish whether or not the
adults hatch in batches of m/f, red/white eye, long/vestigial wing, etc.

Perhaos we can copy our results to eachy other, along with any other useful
bits / responses?

Jason.

news:20000314164227.09333.00000240 at ng-ba1.aol.com...