Looking for Tech jobs.

ajay ajay at ualberta.ca
Thu May 11 17:21:53 EST 2000

Hi There,

I am an undergrad at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada and I
will be graduating pretty soon. I am currently looking for a tech
position specially related to drosophila research. I have experience
working with flies, am pretty good at fly genetics and basic molecular
biology. Have hands on experience with PCR, Restriction digestion,
in-situ hybridization to polytenes, enhancer trap screens, cloning,
colony lifts etc.

Please let me know if you would be interested and I will get in touch
with you. I am ready to relocate.

Please respond to the e-mail address:
clarkerob at hotmail.com

Thanks,